Finance the purchase of farms, ranches, timberland, additional acreage, buildings, processing facilities and improvements or refinance or consolidate existing debt through long-term loans, secured by mortgages or deeds of trust. See also Country Home & Lot Loans.
- Select from fixed, variable or a combination of interest rate options.
- Interest rate types may be changed during the life of the loan by conversion, rather than a refinance.
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payments are available to match your cash flow.
- Terms typically range from 5 to 25 years.
- Loans are typically fully amortized to avoid balloon payments at the end of the term.
- Loans are secured by an insurable first lien on agricultural or eligible residential real estate.
- Additional credit to finance farm/business, family, or non-agricultural needs may also be structured as a long-term loan if agricultural real estate is provided as security.
- Loans secured by real estate can also be used for family needs including education, medical expenses, inheritance/income taxes and principal residence for self or immediate family.
- Excess funds can be deposited into an interest-bearing account to cover future payments and for other authorized purposes.
Real Estate Interest Rate Programs
Northwest FCS offers a variety of interest rate programs depending on the loan purpose, repayment terms, risk level, and flexibility you need. Loan structures and repayment plans largely determine eligible rate programs.View Details
Helping you weather the storm.
Let us help protect your operation with the right hail coverage at a great rate.Learn more
Get Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) from the team who knows the industry best.Learn more