Opportunity Bulletin - Board of Director Positions up for Election in 2020
- Be a customer of and own voting stock in Northwest FCS;
- Live in or have a substantial part of your operation in the region you are interested in representing; and
- Your loan(s) must be in good standing.
- Actively engaged in farming/ag operation.
- Prior board experience – preferably fiduciary versus advisory boards or committees.
- Strong interpersonal/social skills.
- Active/respected in community and industry.
- Diversity of all types.
- Formal education – Bachelor's or other advanced/specialized degrees or studies.
- Integrity, honesty and trusted by all they deal with.
If you're interested in being considered as a candidate for the director position in Region 7, 8 or 9, please click here to complete a candidate profile, and forward to Jill Surby, Corporate Secretary, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail by April 15, 2019.
The Nominating Committee will consider numerous potential candidates from a number of different sources. As such, only those candidates that are selected to interview with the Nominating Committee will be contacted.
Northwest FCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.