The Benefits of Working for Northwest FCS
Helping every employee THRIVE
Employees are at the heart of what makes Northwest FCS successful. As a stable, growing company, we offer robust benefits to help employees THRIVE in their professional careers and personal lives.
New employees are eligible to enroll in benefits on their start date, with insurance coverage beginning on the first or sixteenth day of the month following enrollment. Regular part-time employees are eligible for benefits if they work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Health Insurance and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Work flexibility
- Paid maternity and parental leave, with financial assistance for adoptions
- Employee Assistance Program, with access to legal services, confidential counseling and other resources
- Wellness Programs with financial incentives
- No-Meeting Fridays
- Jeans are part of our dress code!
We offer generous, competitive compensation to help you INVEST your way to a more secure financial future.
- 401(k)/Defined Contribution Retirement Plans, up to 9% Company Contributions
- Bonus Plan
- Financial Planning Resources
We’re committed to helping employees build relationships at work, home and in the communities where they live and work. We work together to CONNECT with the people who matter most to us.
- 3 Days Paid Volunteer Time
- Corporate Matching for Nonprofit Donations
- Scholarship Programs for Employees’ Children
- Team-Based Volunteering and Corporate Giving
Everyone is a leader at Northwest FCS. We’re committed to empowering employees to discover ways they can LEARN, lead and grow every day. Our robust learning and development programs include leadership and coaching opportunities for all employees.
- Onboarding and Training
- Communities of Learning
- Learning Resources and Subscriptions, Including Audible, Coursera and LinkedIn Learning
- Career and Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement (up front)
- Supervisor Training
- Ongoing Performance and Growth Conversations
Work with us
Explore opportunities we are currently recruiting for.Learn More
Disclaimer: Northwest FCS reserves the right to alter, reduce, or eliminate any pay practice, policy, or benefit without notice except for those provisions required by law. Employees shall be entitled to only those benefits in place at the time of employment.