Earn RateWise Credits
All customers applying RateWise credits on a new loan are required to be enrolled in the AgVision program. See AgVision Program. Participants are eligible for RateWise credits beginning on the date of their program registration through their completion of the AgVision program, even if eligibility requirements of young, beginning and/or small are no longer met. Eligible programs and credit requirements are noted below.
- Northwest FCS Business Management Center programs - 1 credit per hour of content.
- Other programs (e.g., university and industry) - .5 credit per hour of content.
- Note Credit granted for in-person and online courses is the same.
RateWise enrollees are responsible for requesting credit certification by submitting proof of attendance on the RateWise program website. Information submitted through the portal must include course length and date, as well as an agenda or similar documentation to describe the nature of the course. Customers should allow 7-14 days to process new credit submissions. Rapid credit accumulation shortly before loan closing is strongly discouraged.
- 10 credits: 0.25% interest rate reduction for three years
- 20 credits: 0.50% interest rate reduction for three years
- 30 credits: 0.75% interest rate reduction for three years
Book your first loan using RateWise credits and receive all the benefits of our nationally recognized AgVision program for young, beginning and small producers, including an invitation to the Young and Beginning Producers Conference. See the
Business Resources page for more information about this conference and other Northwest FCS seminars