Young, Beginning and Small Producers
Our nationally recognized AgVision® program is available to young, beginning and small producers with at least one of the following characteristics:
- Producer with less than $350,000 in annual gross agricultural income
- 35 years old or younger
- 10 years or less in farming
Watch videos and meet some of our AgVision customers.
Young, beginning and small producers may have difficulty finding adequate financing. AgVision offers competitive rates with possible loan fee reductions.
- Real estate purchases
- Operating expenses
- Livestock and equipment purchases
- Equipment, vehicles and facility leases
- Refinancing existing debt
- Interest-only loans - A JumpStart™ loan provides start up capital to help beginning and undercapitalized producers get started in agriculture or organize their businesses as a cooperative.
- Less-restrictive underwriting standards
- Reduced or waived fees
- Educational benefits
- Leadership opportunities
- Competitive interest rates
- Knowledgeable staff
- Mentor program
The RateWiseTM program rewards AgVision producers for continuing their management education with interest rate reductions on new loans or renewed operating loans. Learn more.
Many educational resources are available which include access to business and financial management programs as well as training and resources needed to develop a business or marketing plan.
Contact your local Northwest FCS office for more information or call 800-743-2125.