Board of Director Positions Available for Election in 2019
- Be a customer of and own voting stock in Northwest FCS;
- Live in or have a substantial part of your operation in the region you are interested in representing; and
- Have loan(s) in good standing.
- Actively engaged in a farming/agricultural operation.
- Prior board experience – preferably fiduciary versus advisory boards or committees.
- Strong interpersonal/social skills.
- Active/respected in the community and industry.
- Diversity of all types.
- Formal education – Bachelor's or other advanced/specialized degrees or studies.
- Integrity, honesty and trusted by everyone you deal with.
If you are interested in being considered as a candidate for a director position representing Region 3 or Region 10, click here to complete the candidate profile form. Candidate profiles must be received by Monday, April 16, 2018.
The Nominating Committee will consider potential candidates from a number of different sources. Only those candidates who are selected to interview with the Nominating Committee will be contacted.
Northwest FCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.