Operating Lines of Credit
A revolving line of credit, for agricultural purposes, is a loan with a continuing pre-approved commitment amount for up to three years.
- Provides maximum flexibility to choose the amount and type of expense to finance.
- Repayment restores the available commitment within the approved line.
- Loan funds can be accessed instantly through credit line drafts.
Ag Equity Line of Credit
Ag equity lines of credit allow you to use the equity in your agricultural real estate to make capital and operating purchases. Replenish your credit line as you pay down the principal amount.
- Fully prepayable
- No minimum draw amounts.
- No limits to the number of times you can access funds during the year.
- Match the repayment schedule to your cash flow.
- 10-year term.
- Ag equity lines of credit can replace annual operating lines of credit.
- Use for capital purchases and expansions.
- Convert to a standard amortized loan at any time.
- Loan funds can be accessed instantly through credit line drafts, online banking, or your local Northwest FCS office.
Line of Credit Interest Rate Programs
Variable rate options include a variable index administered by Northwest FCS plus margin or a LIBOR-based variable index plus margin.