Save time and simplify financial transactions by electronically transferring your loan advances, payments, and future payment fund deposits to and from your checking account.
- Funds are transferred through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer system that supports both debit and credit transfers.
- You must provide banking information and a signed agreement.
- Transfers may be made on business days only.
- There is no limit on the number of transfers.
- Transfer requests made through a Northwest FCS office by 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time, or through online banking, are processed that day.
- For wire transfers, funds are available the same day, if requested by 12:30 p.m. Pacific Time through a Northwest FCS office.
- Transaction history is available online.
- No fees are charged for ACH transfers. Wire fees apply.