The automatic loan payment program is a convenient way to have your regularly scheduled loan payment automatically transferred from your commercial bank account to Northwest FCS.
- Funds are transferred through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) system.
- Loan payments are automatically made from your checking account.
- You receive credit the same day the funds are transferred and payment is made.
- Variable or adjustable interest rates may change the payment amount being transferred.
- Transfers occur during regular business hours.
- Transaction history is available online.
- No fees are charged for this service.