Loans to Buy, Refinance or Improve Rural Homes and Land
The Country Home Loan program is designed to promote rural development by providing financing options to purchase or refinance rural homes, land or lots, or to improve a home or property located in the country.
Northwest FCS specializes in rural home loans, is familiar with appraisals and collateral that may not be typical and can often provide a lending solution for rural properties with features many lenders won’t finance.
Northwest FCS rates are competitive, and our lending teams are used to working with farm income and unique rural situations. The Country Home Loan program offers both fixed-rate and fixed-to-adjustable interest rates with a variety of repayment options. You can learn more about available loan terms here.
The Northwest FCS Country Home Loan program provides lending solutions for rural properties many lenders may not be able to finance.
- Large acreages
- Bare land without water, power or septic
- Properties with farm income or zoned for agriculture
- Land with barns, shops, outbuildings and/or riding arenas
- Manufactured, log and shop-homes
- Vineyards, orchards, nurseries, woodlands, conservation lands and other agricultural commodities
- Properties with multiple, permanent homesites
- Off-grid properties and multiple, continuous parcels
To learn more about any of our rural home loan programs, please contact your local branch or call 866-552-9172 during business hours.
All loan actions are subject to program availability. Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. NMLS #543727