Taking Good Care
As a stable, growing company, we offer a menu of core benefits. New employees are eligible to enroll in benefits on their start date, with insurance coverage beginning on the first or sixteenth day of the month following enrollment. Regular part-time employees are eligible for benefits if they work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- Bonus compensation plan
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match
We also offer unique benefits that fit our company culture. Add to these our robust learning and development programs, which include leadership and coaching opportunities. Our goal is to make it easier for our employees to learn, grow and lead in their careers and communities.
- 24 paid hours annually to volunteer
- Paid maternal and parental leave
- Financial assistance for adoptions
- Audible and LinkedIn Learning subscriptions
- Strengths profiles
- Upfront tuition reimbursement
- Jeans are part of our dress code!